WHEN: 6-8 March 2015
LOCATION: Clarkes Beach Yacht Club, 226 (End Of) Torkar Road, Clarks Beach 2122
Clarkes Beach Club has beautiful spacious grounds on the shores of the Manukau Harbour with panoramic views of the adjacent golf course and beach. The sailing and vacation spot is ideally suited for the holidaying KYC members. Pitch your tent and enjoy. All Club House facilities are available for use. The Club Bar will also be available and manned by Richard Guy and Team.
**There are powered tent sites only now at the adjacent Clarkes Beach Holiday Park (a few families are booked into a lodge there)
If camping is not really your thing, bring along a mattress and bunk down in the clubrooms – there is plenty of space.
CASUAL FRIDAY NIGHT
people to organise their own food and drinks including breakfast using clubs cooking facilities
1. BYO Breakfast 8.00am KYC to supply Tea Coffee
2. Briefing 9.30
3. – Destination sail to:
Option 1: Awhitu Bay (Brook Family Homestead).
Option 2: Glenbrook beach (same as last time) if weather not suitable.
Launch about 10.00an 3.3NM to Awhitu
4. BYO Lunch/drink at Awhitu Beach – >Sail back to CBYS
5. 2pm Please bring Baking for Shared Afternoon Tea then
6. Fun and Games: Land and sea activities. Please Advise Alan/ Sara if you could bring any of the following:
7. 6pm Happy Hour For those not yet started
8. Dinner at 7pm – Lasagnes, Nachos, Garlic Bread and Salad.
9. 8.30pm “Tropical Island” Red Carpet Parade concluded with Awards presentation
1. Breakfast KYC supplied Bacon and Egg Baps. (People to bring own cereals if you prefer)
2. Briefing 9.30
3. Racecourse set up on the Flats for traditional Course racing.
4. Return for Lunch –sausage and bread supplied by KYC
There is a great kitchen and BBQ – please feel welcome to use.
$25 – adult
$20 – child <18 yrsRegister
Alan and Sara McKenzie <firstname.lastname@example.org>